Product Certification Part 1 Quiz
Download Exam Folder and Complete Part 2 Feature Manipulation Exercise in Smartsheet
Product Certification Part 2 Quiz
We will verify your completion of the Part 2 Feature Manipulation Exercise by asking you to answer 20 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) based on the end state of your Smartsheet items.
You will only have 1 hour to answer the Part 2 Quiz, so make sure you have completed the Part 2 Feature Manipulation Exercise before clicking the “Start Quiz Button”.
Final Steps: LinkedIn & Community
Smartsheet Product Certified User Exam
Demonstrate knowledge and application on a range of Smartsheet features
Smartsheet Product Certification is a method for users to demonstrate knowledge and application on a range of Smartsheet features, expand their effective use of Smartsheet within their organization, and be recognized as a Smartsheet champion.
Product certification is composed of two parts.
Part 1: A 50-question multiple choice test.
Part 2: A 20-question multiple choice test based on a feature manipulation exercise in Smartsheet
- Both the Part 1 multiple choice test and the feature manipulation exercise in Smartsheet are untimed.
- You must complete the feature manipulation exercise before attempting the Part 2 multiple choice test, as you will use the end state of your Smartsheet items to answer questions.
- Part 2 is a one-hour timed multiple choice test that can’t be paused, so make sure you allot one full hour to complete the exam.
- On average, the exam takes roughly 2 to 4 hours to complete.
- To pass Product Certification a score of 80% must be obtained on each part.
- You are able to retake the exam as many times as needed in order to successfully pass.
Benefits of product certification include:
- Ability to positively impact the rollout and implementation of Smartsheet within one’s organization
- Ability to confidently apply Smartsheet features within one’s own workflow
- Recognition at the annual Smartsheet ENGAGE user conference
- Badge recognition on the Smartsheet Community platform
- Capability to upload the certificate to LinkedIn profile
Product experience is a critical component of exam preparation. It is recommended that users have completed either the Product Certification Track courses, Smartsheet Foundations training in Center of Excellence, or have the equivalent experience prior to taking the Smartsheet Product Certification exam.
Click here for a list of tested items.
Note: Questions for Part 1 of the exam are updated on a regular cadence. It is recommended to complete Part 1 within a single setting to ensure you will not lose exam progress when questions are updated.