Product Certification Exam Introduction
Part 1: 2018 Product Certified User Exam
Part 2: 2018 Sheet Manipulation Exercise
Smartsheet Certification Feedback Form
Final Steps: LinkedIn & Community
Smartsheet Product Certified User Exam 2018 (Current registrants must complete by 1/24/19)
Closed for new registrations. New users, please take the 2019 Product Certification Exam.
Smartsheet Product Certification is a method for users to demonstrate knowledge and application on a range of Smartsheet features, expand their effective use of Smartsheet within their organization, and be recognized as a Smartsheet champion.
Product certification is composed of two parts.
Part 1: A 50-question multiple choice test.
Part 2: A sheet manipulation exercise.
- Neither Part 1 or Part 2 are timed.
- You are able to retake the exam as many times as needed in order to successfully pass the exam.
- On average, the exam takes roughly 2 to 4 hours to complete.
Benefits of product certification include:
- Ability to positively impact the rollout and implementation of Smartsheet within one’s organization
- Ability to confidently apply Smartsheet features within one’s own workflow
- Recognition at the annual Smartsheet ENGAGE user conference
- Invitation to enroll in the Smartsheet Solution Certification Exam
- Badge recognition on the Smartsheet Community platform
- Capability to upload the certificate to LinkedIn profile
- Product experience is a critical component of exam preparation. It is recommended that users have completed Smartsheet Academy, e-Academy, or have the equivalent experience prior to taking the Smartsheet Product Certification exam.
To pass Product Certification a score of 80% must be obtained on each part.
Click here for a list of tested items.
Note: Questions for Part 1 of the exam are updated on a monthly cadence. It is recommended to complete Part 1 within a single setting to ensure you will not lose exam progress when questions are updated.