Register/Launch Live Training
Looking for insight into how resources are utilized across multiple project plan sheets? This course introduces the Resource Management functionality built into the core Smartsheet application. Participants will explore how this feature can be leveraged to gain insight into when teams are being resourced across projects.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Assign resources to tasks
• Assign multiple resources to a task
• Track resource scheduling conflicts in Resource Management
• Create and export Resource Views
Duration: 90 minutes
Audience: This course is designed for existing and emerging project managers or licensed users involved in project management and want to utilize Resource Management.
Prerequisites: Participants should have a Smartsheet License, have the Resource Viewer designation assigned by their System Administrator, and be familiar with all basic sheet functionality, such as column types, comments and attachments, basic formulas, sheet sharing permissions, etc.
• Activating Resource Management for specific sheets
• Setting resource allocation at the row level
• Accessing Resource Views from sheets
• Creating custom resource Views