This course is an introduction to managing projects with Smartsheet with an orientation towards PMI and PMBOK guidelines, how to create a project sheet using Gantt view, and a detailed explanation of available project settings in Smartsheet.
• Create a new sheet and structure it for project management use
• Use Work Breakdown Structure
• Transform the sheet into a project sheet
• Define working and non-working days
• Create dependencies and milestones
• Implement lag and lead time
• Use Critical, Driving and Summary Paths
Duration: 120 minutes
Audience: This course is designed for Smartsheet users who are existing and emerging project managers, as well as anyone who is involved in project or change management.
Prerequisites: Participants should have a Smartsheet License and be familiar with all basic sheet functionality, such as column types, comments and attachments, basic formulas, sheet sharing permissions, etc.