Do you need a solution for tracking and managing project risks, issues, and change requests? This course teaches Smartsheet users how to create an intake sheet designed to collect and take action on non-project timeline tasks within the project management framework.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Create and structure a sheet to collect feedback and/or requests
• Create Smartsheet forms utilizing Logic functionality and System columns
• Implement Automation to notify, remind, and request updates from team members
Duration: 120 minutes
Audience: This course is designed for existing and emerging project managers or licensed users involved in project management who want to utilize Risk and Issue Logs for their projects.
Prerequisites: Participants should be familiar with basic sheet functionality, such as column types, comments and attachments, basic formulas, and sheet sharing permissions.
• Creating and designing sheets for form collection
• Creating forms with logic
• Setting up automation rules for Alerts, Reminders, and Update Requests