This course is for licensed users who have a foundational knowledge of sheets, reports and dashboards but are new to collaboration, automation, and formulas and want to integrate collaboration and automation features in their solution. All users can benefit from this course, but it is intended for licensed users on Business, Enterprise, and Premier plans. Some modification may be required for users in Smartsheet Gov.
• Modify a pre-built solution to work with different stakeholders
• Use collaborative features
• Automate business rules through automated workflows and formulas
• Create new reports and visualize data through charts in a dashboard
Duration: 90 minutes
Course Description: This session provides an introduction to the role of collaboration and automation at the center of a Smartsheet Solution Framework.
Features included in this session are User Permissions, Collaboration (Comments & Proofing), Sharing and Publishing Data, Sheet Summary, Automated Workflows (Approval Request and Update Request), Formulas (INDEX/MATCH), Dynamic Reports and Dashboards.
Knowledge of sheets, reports, dashboards, navigation. Familiarity with the template set.
• Download and familiarize with template set: Request Management
• Review the Smartsheet Intermediate Track