This course is for new users to Smartsheet or existing users who haven't designed a solution in Smartsheet using sheets, reports and dashboards. While all users will benefit from this course, it is intended for licensed users on Business, Enterprise, and Premier plans.
- Navigate through the Smarsheet interface and find your sheets, reports, and dashboard.
- Describe how the sheet works and apply different functionality to the data, including filters, conditional formatting and data types.
- Describe how the reports work and how they can be used to filter data, embed them in a dashboard, and use their data to create charts.
- Modify a dashboard by adding widgets such metric, reports, and charts.
Duration: 90 minutes
Maximum Number of PDUs: 1.5
Course Description: This session provides an introduction to the Smartsheet Solution Framework composed of just three assets: sheets, reports and dashboards, by using a solution-based project.
Features included in this session are Navigation, Sheets, Reports, and Dashboards.
• Watch video: Introduction to Smartsheet
• Learning Track Get Started
• Watch Video: SmartStart Onboarding Webinar
• Download the template set: Project Schedule Management