Learn how to apply forms to streamline requests so you can track and evaluate new work. You will leave the class understanding how forms improve efficiency within a project or process and the best practices for incorporating them into your work stream.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Create an intake sheet and understand how it is different from a project sheet
• Design an effective form that incorporates different form fields and logic
• Apply best practices to form settings
• Share forms with internal and external users
• Take the next steps with your data
Duration: 90 minutes
Audience: This course is intended for licensed Smartsheet users on business, enterprise, and premier plans who want to use forms to streamline how they intake information during a project or throughout a process to better track information Smartsheet.
Prerequisites: Experience with: sheet foundations, conditional formatting, automation, formulas, and sheet summary.
• Forms (in depth)
• View of features to connect concepts but the following are not taught in this course: connecting data to automation (pre-built), pulling data into a Sheet Summary (pre-built with formulas), and converting data to a metrics sheet and Dashboard chart (pre-built)