We are currently working on developing more interactive courses relating to System Admin capabilities. In the meantime, please check out these help articles.
System Admin: Getting Set Up
Advanced Features and Security for Enterprise Accounts
Manage users, groups, and license requests as well as set up and adjust various account settings
In this course, You will learn how to manage users, groups, and license requests as well as set up and adjust various account settings. Specifically, you'll learn how to:
- Describe the sections of the Admin Center's Home Page
- Manage license requests
- Add, remove and edit users individually or in bulk
- Delete users
- Import users from a CSV file
- Bulk edit roles using a CSV file
- Search for users
- Create groups, organize contacts into groups and manage groups
- Merge two user accounts into one
For best performance, please use Google Chrome. Approximate course duration is 40 Minutes.
* Please note we are currently updating the Admin Center and will add or replace lessons as new features are released.